Wednesday Worship Schedule
During the Wednesdays in March there will be a soup supper at 6 pm followed by worship at 7 pm where we will use Holden Evening Prayer and the series “By Faith”.
What is faith? The text from Hebrews 11:1 defines it in this way:
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
Week One (March 1): The Faith of Noah
- By faith, Noah built the ark, gathered the animals, watched the waters rise, and received the rainbow promise. How do we have faith in things not yet seen?
- Scripture: Hebrews 11:17
Week Two (March 8): The Faith of Abraham
- By faith, Abraham journeyed to an unknown land, trusted in God’s promise of a son, and offered up that son as a sacrifice. When faith means taking a risk, how do we respond?
- Scripture: Hebrews 11:1, 8-22
Week Three (March 15): The Faith of Moses
- By faith, Moses chose the hard path to follow God’s call. How does our faith affect the choices we must make?
- Scripture: Hebrews 11:1, 23-28
Week Four (March 22): The Faither of the Israelites
- By faith, generations of Israelites wandered the wilderness, entered the promised land, heard the words of the prophets, and suffered persecution. Amid life’s joys and difficulties, how do we persevere in our faith?
- Scripture: Hebrews 11:1, 29-40
Week Five (March 29): Jesus, the Perfecter of Our Faith
- Enduring the cross, Jesus became “the pioneer and perfecter of our faith.” How does the way of the cross define our faith?
- Scripture: Hebrews 12:1-2
The church council will meet Thursday, March 9th at 6:00 pm in the library.
Worship Planning Meeting
The worship planning team will meet Tuesday, March 21st at 6:30 pm in the library at church to plan the season of Easter.
Did you know All Saints Lutheran Church has agreements with several outside companies that use our space during the week? Please keep this in mind when you are in and out of the building during the week.
QC Studio Z
Did you know that QC Studio Z offers Zumba classes in the fellowship hall three times a week? The class schedule is Mondays & Wednesdays 5:45 – 6:45 pm and Saturdays 9:30 – 10:30 am.
For more information visit their website: https://www.qcstudioz.com/
Fit4Mom holds a Stroller Strides Class from 5:30 – 6:30 pm every Tuesday evening in the fellowship hall.
For more information visit their website: https://quadcities.fit4mom.com/
West Music, Inc.
West Music – Music Therapy is once again offering the special needs choir “Sound Reach” in-person at All Saints Lutheran Church on Tuesday evenings. They will use the gathering space and sanctuary for rehearsal from 5:30-6:15 pm.
For more information visit their website: https://musictherapy.westmusic.com/services/recreational-music/soundreach/