In July, All Saints leaders participated in a Comprehensive Ministry Site Review. The purpose of the Review was helping All Saints do its purpose: “igniting passion for Jesus and boldly transforming our neighborhoods with hope and love.”
In worship and here, All Saints leaders will share affirmations and recommendations from the Review report.
Affirmation: The All Saints Food Pantry and Clothing Closet continues to be an outstanding key missional ministry of the congregation.
Affirmation: The congregation has the gift of dedicated and talented musicians, including both the contemporary worship band and the organist/pianist.
Top recommendation: Immediately develop an Evangelizing Outreach Mission Plan. Update: Completed by Pastor Clark and the Congregational Council. The plan includes:
- Center the plan in the congregation’s immediate mission field.
- Support 50% of pastoral leadership time on evangelizing outreach for an increase in worship attendance.
- Establish relationships in our immediate mission field.
- Hold neighborhood engaging events.
- Implement the Listen Strong outreach listening campaign externally.
- Enhance visibility of the ministry at its Jersey Ridge property location.
- Expand facility usage to include non profit organizations as well as other tenant relationships.
- Continue to explore the possibility of the prayer/grief garden and other uses of the property for the community.
Recommendation: Ongoing intentional attentiveness to a financial sustainability plan is an important top priority.
Download the full, more detailed announcements made on Sunday, September 6 about these affirmations and recommendations.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.