Want to stay grounded in God but you have a busy life? Intimidated by the Bible because you feel like you don’t know enough?
Try “Kaleidoscope” Bible study. Why?
- it takes only 20 or 30 minutes
- you don’t have to be a Ph.D. in scripture
- worship comes to life all the more when you read the scriptures ahead of time
- New Vision Team members say starting their meetings this way is the reason they’ve been Christ-focused, productive, and unified
- you can do this study with a few friends or adapt it for solo study
- it will help you listen to God, others, and yourself
Click here to learn about the Kaleidoscope process. And look for an introduction to it in a series of Sunday morning adult forums this fall.