Update from the Council re: Worship
The council is pleased to announce that All Saints Lutheran Church will resume in-person worship, in the sanctuary, on Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 10:00 am. The worship service will still be broadcast via Facebook Live and later uploaded to the church’s YouTube channel.
- Maintain physical distance in the gathering space before and after worship
- Sit in family groups
- Congregational singing and speaking (sing and speak quietly)
- Use gestures or ASL for the peace and greeting others
- Wear face coverings
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building
- Use hand sanitizer before/after picking up worship supplies
- Maintain physical distancing when entering, worshiping, and leaving the worship space
- Communion in seats (individually wrapped juice/wafer will be available)
From the Director of Music Ministries
As we return to worship in person (April 4), we can also return to singing together as part of the worship experience at All Saints. We encourage congregation members to participate in singing liturgy, hymns, and songs, as long as we are maintaining distancing and masking in the worship space. Best practices are to sing quietly to avoid unnecessary droplet transmission outside of your 6-foot “bubble.” We will continue to monitor guidelines and recommendations for the best way to return to worship safely.